a. How we collect your personal data and legal basis
Your personal data can be collected in audio, electronic or written form via Botgate's website, mobile applications, social media accounts, call center, cookies, notifications from public authorities and communication tools.
b. Personal data we collect
Botgate collects the following types of data through our website or mobile applications:
• Personal data provided by you when you subscribed to the website/mobile application: name, surname, address, location, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile or other phone numbers, KEP (registered e-mail) address, IP address, username and password, photo.
• Personal data provided by you while purchasing the product: product quantity and type, bank and credit card information (bank account number, IBAN number, credit card number, expiry date and security code etc.), tax and billing information, signature.
• Data not provided by you: data which are collected in order to improve the technological infrastructure of Botgate and behavioral data which are collected by third parties.
c. Why we collect your personal data
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
• Membership transactions and product sales through website and mobile applications,
• Processing of online visitors and users’ data in accordance with the GDPR,
• Improving the product and services, developing new services and informing you about them,
• Settling user/customer problems and complaints and providing an effective service in this regard,
• Communicate with the user/customer when it is necessary and permitted by you,
• Improving the user/customer experience on the website and mobile application,
• Introduction and marketing of applications, products and services in accordance with the preference of the user/customer,
• Determining the commercial strategy of Botgate,
• Responding to requests for information and to letters from administrative and judicial authorities,
• Providing information and transaction security and preventing malicious use,
• Making the necessary arrangements to ensure that the personal data is kept up-to-date and correct and that the transactions are carried out in accordance with the GDPR,
• Following up the accounting and financial transactions,
• Sending the news related to legislation and legal processes,
• Creating a database by making statistical evaluations and using them in market research by keeping your identity and personal data confidential.
d. Your credit card and mail order information
The identity and credit card information you send us by mail order system is kept by Botgate on the principle of confidentiality. This information is held for sixty (60) days because of the possible objections about withdrawal of money and then they are destructed. The mail order form you send to Botgate does not pose a risk for you since you can prevent the unwanted withdrawal of money from your card before the bank.
e. Measures taken to protect your personal data
Botgate takes all of the necessary technical and administrative measures to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and security of your personal data and shows the utmost care.
In this context, the following measures are taken to prevent unauthorized access to your personal data, misuse, unlawful processing, disclosure, modification or destruction of your data:
• All fields where your personal data is received are protected by generally recognized security technologies such as firewall and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption.
• Your personal data is transferred by using SSL.
• Botgate employees’ rights to access to your personal data are checked regularly.
• Cryptology methods are used in systems where your personal data is held and a serious control and authorization methods are applied by providing limited and necessary number of persons access to such data.
• Your personal data is not kept as physically (on paper) as possible. However, when necessary, it is stored in locked and secure places and only authorized persons are allowed to access.
• Personal or behavioral data processed through third party cookies are deleted from third party systems as soon as membership ends.
• If your personal data falls into the hands of third parties due to the attacks on Botgate website, mobile applications or information systems, this situation will be notified to you and the Personal Data Protection Board and all necessary technical and administrative measures are taken by Botgate.
f. Transfer of your personal data
In order to ensure customer satisfaction, only anonymous data belonging to the user/customer may be shared with the companies that will conduct market research.
In addition, personal data or traffic information of the user/customer may only be shared with the public authorities within the scope of Botgate’s legal obligation in case an official notification by an administrative or judicial authority is directed to Botgate.
g. Your rights on your personal data
Pursuant to the Articles 15 – 22 of the GDPR, you have the following rights on your personal data processed by Botgate:
• You can ask whether your personal data has been processed,
• You can request information on such processing,
• You can ask the purpose of processing your personal data and whether your data is used for this purpose,
• You can ask the third parties to which your personal data is transferred in and out of the country,
• You can request correction if your personal data is processed inadequately and/or erroneously.
• You can request for deletion or destruction of your personal data within the scope of the Article 7 of the KVKK.
• You can request for third parties to which the personal data is transferred to be informed about the operations under the scope of (d) and (e) subparagraphs.
• You can object to the emergence of a result against the person himself because the processed data is analyzed exclusively through automatic systems.
• You can demand of damages in case of your loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.
• You can ask the purposes of the processing and the categories of personal data concerned.
• You can ask, where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period.
• You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
• You can request the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay in the scope of ‘right to be forgotten’ in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR.
• You have the right to restriction of processing in the scope of the Article 18 of the GDPR.
• You have to right to object to processing of personal data concerning you,
• You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
Accordingly, if you indicate that you do not want your personal data to be kept by applying to Botgate, we delete your personal data which is not mandatory for the continuation of the contractual relationship, which we do not have to keep due to our legal obligation, or the deadlines for storage in the GDPR have expired. The deletion, destruction or anonymisation of your personal data is carried out only with your explicit request or where it is deemed necessary by us under the following conditions.
h. Conditions for keeping, destruction or anonymization of personal data:
Botgate maintains your personal data through the website, mobile application or mobile site for the periods required by the applicable laws pursuant to the GDPR and related articles of the local penal code and/or required by the processing purpose. In the case of expiry of these periods, Botgate will delete, destruct or anonymize in accordance with the provisions of the “Regulation on Deletion, Destruction or Anonymization of Personal Data.”
Deleting your personal data by Botgate means that your personal data is inaccesibile and unavailable to users in any way. Botgate takes the necessary measures to perform the deletion in its database.
Destruction of personal data by Botgate means that personal data cannot be accessed, restored or reused by anyone in any way.
Anonymization of personal data by Botgate means that personal data can never be associated/matched up with a specific or identifiable real person, even if personal data is matched up with other data.
i. Blocking of electronic messages:
Information messages sent to you through Botgate’s website or mobile application membership can be blocked at any time by using the methods specified in these messages and you may opt out of receiving these messages.
Botgate has a plan for everyone
Choose one of the flexible plans that is right for you!